Is anyone interested in losing weight this year?
Have you heard of a hormone called Adiponectin?
Adiponectin is a hormone produced by our fat cells. These cells are actively controlling how your body makes, uses, and stores energy. This amazing hormone regulates how your body uses fat and sugar for energy. They can also reduce inflammation and cholesterol buildup in the arteries. The more adiponectin we have, the more fat we burn. Here are some of the ways to increase adiponectin levels naturally.
1. Omega three fatty acids, daily intake of fish oil can increase adiponectin by 14 to 60%, other monosaturated fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can be very helpful
2. Fiber, eating a healthy amount of both soluble and insoluble fiber can increase adiponectin levels from 60 to 115%
3. Exercise, it is vital for increasing our adiponectin levels at least 30 minutes three times a week of moderate exercise
4. Caffeine, if you're not a fan of coffee, white and green tea is beneficial in increasing adiponectin levels. Coffee is one of the highest pesticide sprayed foods, so make sure you drink organic coffee
5. Cold, there are some evidences that sleeping in a cold environment less than 66 degrees Fahrenheit increases adiponectin levels
6. Curcumin from turmeric, it's just about good for everything, including increasing adiponectin levels
7.Cyanidin 3 glucoside which is in blueberries are also helpful in increasing adiponectin levels.